Our new normal as of June 4, 2020 Re-opening
Last update: June 25, 2020
CURRENTLY MALL AND SALON HOURS ARE
11-7 MONDAY-SATURDAY and 11-6 SUNDAY
Thank you for trusting us to provide you with our same quality and friendly service but with a few safety measures in place.
These measures will probably include:
- Your temperature may be taken.
- Some health questions may be asked.
- You will be required to wear a mask for your entire visit. Either bring your own or you may purchase a disposable mask from us for $2.00.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who is exhibiting symptoms.
- We cannot serve you a beverage. You may bring your own covered drink container.
- We will not have reading material for you.
- You cannot have another person attend with you unless the appointment is for a minor and you are the guardian.
- We are not using blow dryers at this time as an extra safety precaution.
- We do not have chairs in our waiting area, so if you come early you will have to wait in the mall until we are ready for you.
- We prefer that our guests do not use our bathroom unless you are with us for a lengthy appointment and it’s a necessity.
Please note, there will be a slight increase in prices to cover extra time and supplies due to COVID.
THERE ARE SOME SERVICES WE ARE NOT PROVIDING AT THIS TIME. THESE INCLUDE:
- Lash extensions
- Permanent hair straightening
- Full body massage.
We look forward to seeing you again or meeting you for the first time.